Orders and payment
Order information, payment options and more about online orders.
If you have an account
You can cancel your order within ca. 30 minutes after the purchase was made:
- Visit the orders page in My Account
- As long as cancelling is possible, you'll find a cancel order button
- Once you click this and confirm the action, the order is cancelled
If you ordered as a guest
We can try to cancel it for you. Contact us as soon as you can (within 15 min after placing the order would be perfect) so our customer service agent can take it from there.
Exceptions and order modification
Orders containing an E-Gift card cannot be cancelled.
If you are too late with cancelling your order, or if the order was processed faster than the given time frame, don't worry. You can always decline the parcel upon arrival or return it to us, free of charge.
Unfortunately we can’t modify your order. We can try to cancel it for you. Contact us as soon as you can (within 15 min after placing the order would be perfect) so our customer service agent can take it from there.
And don’t worry, if the order can’t be cancelled you can always decline the parcel upon arrival or return it to us later, free of charge. Our return policy gives you all the details you might need.
When you select PayPal in our checkout, we’ll lead you straight to the PayPal site. If you already have an account, you can log in and confirm the payment. If you don’t have a PayPal account yet, you can set one up and easily proceed with the payment. Refunds from returns will be booked onto the registered PayPal account.
To make sure everything will be delivered at the right address, please check if all the information in your PayPal account is correct.
After you’ve placed your order, we’ll send you a few emails to update you on its status. Sometimes these emails end up in your spam box, so make sure you add us to your spam exceptions or your email address book (you can check your email program to manage those incoming emails).
Order and delivery emails:
- An order confirmation email lets you know that we’ve received your order.
- A shipping confirmation email lets you know we've processed your order. This email includes a tracking number that becomes active within 24-48 hours.
- You will also receive an email containing the invoice for your order.
Return and cancelation emails:
- The return confirmation email lets you know that we’ve received your returned order and that our warehouse staff is happy with its status. It also means we have started the refund process.
- The order cancellation email confirms that your order has been cancelled. Most of the time you get this email after you’ve sent us a request to do so, if your selected items were all sold out or when we’re unable to ship your order. More information about this can be found under cancelled orders.
When you shop with us online, you can use the following payment methods:
- PayPal and PayPal Express*
- American Express
Credit and debit cards are never charged until the order is shipped. To make sure you are you, the name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. It’s within our rights to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
*To make sure everything will be delivered to the right address, please check if all the information in your PayPal account is correct.
You can always find your order number in the confirmation email and in every email that’s related to your order. You can also check the order page of your account. It’s always an 8-digit number.
We’ll always send you an email to let you know why your order has been (partially) cancelled. Most of the time it’s one of these reasons:
- Your items were out of stock at the time of shipping
If this is the case, we’ll take care of your refund straight away. Find out everything you need on out of stock items.
- Something went wrong while verifying your billing and/or shipping details
Try to go back one step in the payment process on the website to check your details. If they’re correct it’s easiest to contact your bank to see if they can help you find out more. If the issue lies in the shipping, please check your address details and make sure the address is based in the same country as the website you’ve ordered from.
- There’s a duplicate order
Please check the original order. It could very well be that it has been confirmed and/or shipped already.
If the issue remains unsolved contact us, so our customer service agent can take it from there.