WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Suede eraser
- Suede brush
- Rough towel
STEP BY STEP:
- Fill the boots with paper to keep their shape
- Use the suede brush to remove surface dirt (but not too hard!)
- Wipe boot with a rough towel
- Use the suede eraser to remove any stains
- Repeat if necessary
- One final brush, and you’re done!
Cleaning suede shoes has never been so simple! Follow the steps above and you'll have your shoes
looking as good as new. Suede shoes are the perfect addition to any outfit, whether you're looking
to add a refined edge to a casual ensemble with our range of suede trainers, or aiming for a more
formal look with a pair of classic suede Chelsea boots. Browse the full range of suede shoes from
Tommy Hilfiger below.